Know everything about chatbot and what to take into account when implementing one.A chatbot is a computer program created to reproduce conversations. It eliminates the requirement for a live chat to assist clients. Its most implemented use cases include support when answering customer service issues, lead generation and other simple business tasks.
Make sure you know the answers to the following questions before creating a chatbot:
- What’s the goal of my chatbot?
- Example: increase conversion through website
- Example: better inform existing customers
- What web pages should this bot be live on?
- Example: Main page
- Example: FAQ Page
- Who should see this bot?
- Example: exclusion of smaller devices
- Example: only customers
- Example: returning visitors