HubSpot Service Hub enables you to take customer contact to the next level.
HubSpot Service Hub ensures that all your customer service data and channels come together on one CRM platform. This allows you to provide optimal support to customers and thus grow your customer base.
But what are the key features of HubSpot Service Hub?
- Live chat: Help visitors quickly by giving them the ability to chat. This allows them to ask their questions directly and quickly receive an answer.
- Knowledge base: Give visitors access to a knowledge base that allows them to search for information themselves.
- Tickets: All questions from customers are converted into tickets which are placed on a ticket board. This provides the team a better overview of which questions are still open and which require attention/are waiting for an answer.
- Shared inbox: The ability to have one inbox for all emails, chats and messengers for the entire team.
- Customer Feedback: In Service Hub there are multiple ways to ask for feedback from visitors. Among others, through the Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey.