By integrating Google Analytics with HubSpot, Google analytics has the ability to collect data about visitors to your HubSpot website.
You can integrate Google Analytics using a Track ID. To connect Google Analytics with any or all domains hosted in HubSpot you need to do the following:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages.
- Click the Choose a domain drop-down menu to edit the settings and select a domain. To apply tracking to all HubSpot hosted content, select Default settings for all domains.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- In the Integration "for Tracking" section, select the Integrate with Google Analytics check box. Clear this check box to disable the integration.
- Enter a Google Analytics Tracking ID in the field. Only IDs starting with UA can be added here.
- Click Save at the bottom left.